Saturday, October 4, 2008

throw you for a loop

While I decorate very vanilla, it may surprise you that my taste in fabric is a total 180*. I love fresh, modern preppy prints...i cannot lie! I am somewhat of a fabric whore. I have about 15 yards of fabric just sitting there! No exaggeration. And I can barely sew! I think it's a congenital disease (my mom was a seamstress). While I would NEVER use these in my home, I do love them and would hoard them in my closet. It's a serious addiction. Maybe someday they will become a cute children's dress or tote bag? Maybe a pillow in a future beach house?

(BTW Calico Corners has some great prints, you should check them out!)
Photobucket
Oh how lovely it would look with this perfectly vanilla chair:
Photobucket

2 comments:

Allison aka Half of VAMH said...

This is my next project for the abundance of fabric I buy for no particular reason at all!

http://thisisloveforever.com/blog/archives/186

Sunroom for now but I think its perfect for a nursery too.

Kelly said...

that is such a cute idea! I also love purl!