Friday, October 17, 2008

back and inspired

To my one reader, sorry for the short leave of absence. I had a fabulous time with my family and at enough seafood that shrimp might possibly be endangered now! It really was a great time and I'm always inspired by the local cuisine and art. If you want that summer feeling (anytime of the year) the gulf coast of FL/AL is the place to be. With my family here, though, my thoughts immediately go to Christmas and how I'm spending the holdiay (as well as decorating for it). With a little online research I found these beauties:


I also love this as another alternative for my entry table.


I also love this table runner from PB...it will look so beautiful on my black table!


Following with the red and white theme for my kitchen, this cake stand is pretty darn cute, too!


I would love hear any suggestions or see links to your favorite picks. It's never too early to do research!

4 comments:

Allison aka Half of VAMH said...

Are you talking to me? :)

You make me and my sherbet feel so tacky! I can't wait to see everyone's Christmas decor this season, yours included! Love that cake plate and runner, beautiful!

Kristan said...

I love the table runner and cake stand. The stand looks so 50's to me! I wish I had a million houses so I could have a million different design schemes.

Kelly said...

haha, I guess I have two readers! What would I do without you two?
I am absolutely buying the runner..can't wait. I'm thinking of buying two and making one into a small cafe curtain for my kitchen to match.

Allison aka Half of VAMH said...

Pillows too!