
I thought I'd take a moment to share my newest treasure: my great grandmother's sugar and creamer given to her and my great grandfather at their wedding. Despite the fact that the lid is missing, I'm desperately in love with them and what they mean to me. After a little research, I have found they are Heisey glass #1021 Caroline. I have searched and cannot find them hardly anywhere, but they are very similar to the #1020 auctioned here. Apparently, great style is inherited. ;)

I'm also in love with these vintage set of Neiman Marcus napkins I found this weekend at the junktique store. They are gorgeous and just calling to be embroidered. Love them!

Last but not least is this tablecloth I found for $4. It is lovely linen and in my head I envision it as the top layer of a child's Easter dress. By the time I have enough sewing skills to make one I will probably have children.
Speaking of children's clothing, I'm definitely inspired by the Purl Bee and this little number. I'm not sure what has possessed me into thinking I can make it, but I'm thinking about giving it a whirl. Not sure where this new-found confidence has come from, but I'm guessing it will soon diminish. =)
5 comments:
Lovely items - the napkins have the sweetest little bit of embellishment!
Can you make it adult size please? So cute!
I know! There's got to be something simliar out there!
thanks fioretta!
Oh, I love the linen table cloth. I can definitely see that as part of an Easter dress. SO pretty!
Post a Comment