Friday, October 3, 2008

fall at my feet.



Did I mention I love the Target garden department? I almost always walk out of there with some plant that's 50% off. I was feeling inspired by the colors of these plants and ended up with enough stuff to redo my entire front porch. Just in time for my parents to arrive!

6 comments:

Laura M said...

I like that mat... so cute!

Kelly said...

Thanks!!

Kristan said...

Where did you get that mat? I LOVE it and have to have one! By the way, this is a great idea (the blog) and I think I might have to copy you and start one too if that's okay. :)

Kelly said...

Target!

Allison aka Half of VAMH said...

Wait what? Your Target has a garden department?!

I feel robbed.

Kelly said...

you should feel robbed. It think it may be a Florida thing?? It's not even a super Target, either.

wooten - you should start one! Did you check out my link to cute layouts? There are a few in there that remind me of you.