So, if you're in the world of blogging and don't have a cute layout, you should definitely look here. Super cute layouts...I just love the one with the bird - so cute, modern, and fresh! Which comes to my next question: Can a very vanilla blog have anything other than a vanilla layout? As much as I love these layouts I simply cannot commit to any of them. I feel they subtract from the simplicity and cleanness of the blog that I find myself so attracted to. But, if you're a little "sherbet" (thanks half) then go ahead and eat your heart out!
For the girls who love simple, clean design (without going too modern) here is a fabulous room to drool over (found here on RMS). The owner of the space was even so nice as to answer my questions, so be sure to give the space 5 stars! Even someone as plain as me can appreciate the fabulous neutral RH blue. And that light fixture is every simple girl's dream....yum!
2 comments:
That light fixture! Swoooon!
Darn RH and their prices!
Post a Comment