Friday, September 26, 2008

it's all in the details.

I picked up this beauty last weekend at a junktique store for $25! I can't wait to recover it. The detailing on the back is perfect. I have about 15 yards of fabric in my closet and I still can't figure out what to cover it with. I also am going to refinish it.


























I also picked up this today at the Seafood festival. In it's past life it was a satellite dish. What an amazing transformation! I also love the little gourds they threw in for free. I can't wait to put all sorts of candles and oversized ornaments in it for Christmas!


























And this is a sneak peak of my mom's christmas present. I love the details...so pretty. I can't believe it's hand-made!

3 comments:

A. Dennette said...

that tray was a satellite dish? No way! thats so cool!

Lori Z said...

That chair is fantastic!

Kelly said...

Thanks! I'm actually working on refinishing and covering it tonight. I'm hoping it turns out okay!