Monday, November 10, 2008

a very brown Christmas

If you haven't guessed, I love brown. Seriously love brown. And uber-expensive Frontgate does not help my obsession. These are so gorgeous...and seriously expensive! Anyone see anything similar for cheap??


I think Walmart may have done it this time. Classically styled dark sleigh bed for under $500? It's beautiful! I'm thinking about getting this set for the bedroom and putting it in the guest room if we decide to upgrade. I'm sick of living out of plastic bins while my DH has the entire dresser to himself! Not quite sure how that happened...

3 comments:

Kristan said...

Oh how I love Frontgate! Let me rephrase that...oh how I love looking through the Frontgate catalog at things I will never be able to afford! Both the stockings and tree skirt are to die for!!! If you find some that don't cost a fortune, please share.

ThoughtsON said...

I LOVE brown too!
And I Love that bed!

ashley said...

i love brown too! :-)